Most of the past week has been spent adding & updating tests for transaction actions, as well as updating Keythereum with the feedback we’ve received from auditors. Keythereum’s audit will be complete this week, and we will have a post-mortem summary for next weeks update.
The Legder plumbing has been built, and the UI integration will be worked on this week. You will be able to use your Ledger to log into Augur and insure your REP/ETH are stored securely. Next on the integration task list is uPort, and the transactions display for re skinning.
We’re working on updating our FAQ and making a new Reddit megathread, and fielding feedback / opinions here. Please let us know if there is anything specific you want covered.
Current checklist for the upcoming few weeks is to have the remaining middle wear audited (ethrpc, etc), and get the contracts shipped off to be looked at. You can follow the development of the code review for the contracts on the augur-core develop branch. All the audits will have a summary upon completion with the findings and fixes from our auditors.
As always, find us on Slack, Twitter, and everywhere else below!
April 11, 2017
- Added basic Legder support (no UI) – all the main plumbing.
- Fixed bug in market payouts in augur-core.
- Miscellaneous fixes from code reviewing in augur-core.
April 10, 2017
- Added tests for loadDataForReportingTransaction action.
- Cleaned up remaining links to the welcome view title.
- Added unroll_array function in augur-abi.
April 9, 2017
- Fixed import paths in augur.js.
- Added unit tests for filters/add-filter in augur.js.
- Moved to using redux for handling state in augur.js – redux-style store without redux.
- Use buffer to concatenate in encrypt / decrypt, both now return buffers in keythereum.
April 8, 2017
- Updated encrypt / decrypt to use Buffer outputs re: feedback from Keythereum audit in augur.js.
- Fixed websockets in env.js.
- Moved log and tag formatters to new top-level folder “src/format”
- Updated pasreLogMessage and formateTradeType references.
- Added support for backstops for pushed forward events in contracts.
- Begun adding whitelist checks and fixing other issues found while reviewing augur-core.
April 7, 2017
- Added / updated tests for: selectClosePositionStatus, generateOutcomePositionSummary, generateMarketsPositionsSummary, and loadDataForMarketTransaction.
- Fixed issue with formatShares.
- Initial refactor for full testing of stubbed my-positions-summary selector.
- Fixed branch currency initialization issue in contracts.
- isBase64 and isHexadecimal now returns boolean in keythereum.
April 6, 2017
- Added / updated tests for: closePosition action, getBestFill, updateSmallestPositions, updateSellCompleteSetLock, updateAccountCancelsData, updateAccountTradesData, updateAccountPositionsData, updateNetEffectiveTradesData, updateCompleteSetsBought, updateOrders, accountPosition and accountTrades actions.
- Added controller data in preparation of new updater with new controller syntax to allow controller updating in augur-core.
- Left-pad private keys to 32 bytes, added more privateKeyToAddress test cases.
April 5, 2017
- Added / updated tests for: penalizationCaughtUp, penalize callback, registration callback, submittedReportHash callback, submittedReport callback, slashedRep callback, log_fill_tx callback, log_add_tx callback, log_cancel callback, completeSets_logReturn, marketCreated callback, tradingFeeUpdated callback, deposit callback, withdraw callback, sentCash callback, transfer callback, approval callback, and closedMarket callback.
- Updated filter / subscription setup to use blockstream in augur.js.
- Added some updates to the controller in augur-core.
– The Augur Team