Looks good, can’t find anything wrong on first pass through code. Maybe worth double checking by running tests also against these fixtures – if padding always works, e.g. if a generated key is less than 32 bytes (I’m guessing this would have been caught by the exhaustive tests though).
March 28, 2017
- Sort my reports by cycle instead of endDate.
- Cleanup of the stylesheet for new portfolio re skin.
- Merged the new portfolio re skin (reports, markets, and positions pages).
- Updated network 3 contracts (Ropsten).
- Swapped out custom HTTP library with pythons ‘httplib’ in the contracts.
March 27, 2017
- Sanitize marketID for userOpenOrders.
- Added some mobile layout refinements.
- Refined the styling for portfolio market views.
- Refactored my-reports to container based and the component, my-positions to utilize container.
- Added prop validations for my positions, my positions market, and my orders.
- Allow fork resolution metric changing.
- Fixed the fee calculator when sending fees in a market to a branch.
March 26, 2017
- Added password input modal so AirBitz accounts can now download their account key file.
- Removed expired events from canned markets script.
March 25, 2017
- Updated augur.js references.
- Updated canned markets and new contracts scripts.
- Updated tests for constructor export and ethrpc changes.
March 24, 2017
- Load additional necessary data to property display values and functionality for positions.
- Generate new array with combined markets with positions and open orders.
- Initial display of the order book and cancel functionality.
- Finished forking changes for the contracts, fixed addEvent calls, and round two reporting backstop issue with REP conversion and sending REP.
March 23, 2017
- Additional refactoring to accommodate new principles and layout on the portfolio re skin.
- Added functional implementation of ability to close / minimize position from portfolio.
- Cleaned up the layout for the close trade action for positions.
- Removed augurNode submodule from augur.js.
March 22, 2017
- Added base58Encode/Decode to utils/base-58.
- Display of portfolio navigation content + motion composition.
- Cleaned up the viewProps for the transaction component.
- Removed ethereumjs imports from env.j & base58 dependency from augur.js.
- Made push market forward work & compliant with new forking changes.
– The Augur Team