You can try out the new notifications system with actions such as placing an order, making a new account, etc – and let us know if you have any feedback. The account page is now being re skinned, one of the last full pages remaining.
We hired SmartContractSolutions and they will begin auditing the Serpent compiler next Monday, estimating about five weeks. They have worked with many other projects within the industry, and offer a range of blockchain security services. We will share a detailed report from them upon completion.
Reach us below if you have any questions or want to contribute!
May 9, 2017
- Added tests for load-full-market action, load-account-trades action, and my-positions-summary selector.
- Fixed issue with positions displaying incorrect amounts when orders were present and filtered out dupe notifications.
- Miscellaneous fixes regarding the notifications tab.
- Updated new-contracts and canned-markets scripts.
- Added rpc.getCoinbase to rpc-interface.
- Added default empty resolution to createSingleEventMarket.
May 8, 2017
- Handle notification seen count once notification is scrolled into view.
- Added a market loading indicator.
- Updated tests for positionsPlusAsks, notifications, update-account-trades-data selector, update-market-loading action, market-loading reducer, and multiple selector related market tests.
- Added refund() calls to shareTokens.se.
- Added types to cash and shareToken events.
- Replaced modifyParticipantsShares on one/two WinningOutcomePayouts.
- Fixed max value used for placeAsk.
- Fixed MakeOrder log type assertions.
- Updated markOrder tests and renamed fillBid/Ask to takeBid/AskOrder.
May 7, 2017
- Removed a remaining remnant of winningOutcomes.
- Removed unneeded code in review of forking stuff.
- Changed orderID to ripemd160 in makrOrder.se and offChainTrades.se.
- Added a contract that consolidates event resolve contracts / functions which’ll subsume them after merging Micah’s reporting refactor.
- Added modifyMarketVolume to markets.se.
- Attached share wallet for each outcome to market during createMarket.
- Transfer escrowed shares to market shares wallet instead of destroying the shares.
May 6, 2017
- Added createTokens and destroyTokens methods to shareTokens.se.
- Added and updated cash exceptions and cash tests.
- Removed unused data from wallet.se
- Added wallet tests and tweaked test functions for py.test compatibility.
- Moved the contract loader to a separate upload_contracts module.
- Refactored out winningOutcomes.
May 5, 2017
- Fix to null conditionals and tests for the transactions selector.
- Fix to load all transactions button and refinement per feedback of loading indicator.
- Added ability to load more history from all portfolio views.
- Removed commitSuicide from cash.se.
- Added DepositEther, InitiateWithdrawEther, and WithdrawEther events to cash.se.
- Started adding market tests, removed getBestBid and getBestAsk from orders tests as they have been removed.
May 4, 2017
- Updated and added tests for load-account-history, update-notifications action, notifications reducer, notifications selector, update-transactions-loading action, transactions-loading reducer, and transactions-oldest-loaded-block reducer.
- Added tests for cancelOrder, buyCompleteSets, and sellCompleteSets exceptions.
- Added paramater types to cancelOrder, completeSets, setController and suicideFunds methods.
- Order IDs are now ripemd160 hashes instead of SHA3.
May 3, 2017
- Fixed a bug related to loadAllHistory.
- Updated tests for construct-relay-transactions, add-transactions, load-reports, reporting actions, winning-positions, claim-proceeds, load-market-creator-fees, market-header selector, load-bids-ask action, user-unlocked-account action, set-login-account action, register action, and login action.
- Added fxp prefix to all fixed point variables.
- Added exceptions tests for makeOrder.se.
- checkWhitelist now throws an error instead of returning 0.
– The Augur Team