Most of the past weeks progress has been around reviewing the contracts. New features are not being added right now, tests are being written and unnecessary / complex features are being removed. A write up will be coming with the completion of this review. The trading contracts will be the first contracts ready to be audited.
Testing for the Augur client is complete and the security sensitive parts are next on the list to have audited. SmartContractSolutions has a team of engineers that started this past Monday on reviewing and trying to break the Ethereum Serpent compiler for us. Please refer to this sticked Reddit thread for a log of the major remaining tasks and auditing progress.
The account page re skin is still underway, with further updates this upcoming week.
A reminder that Joey is speaking at Consensus and TokenSummit next Tuesday and Thursday, try and catch his panels if you’re attending! Reach us below if you have any questions, or would like to contribute.
May 16, 2017
- Fixed / updated unit tests for my-markets, my-positions, transactions, and trade.
- Fixed an erroneous dispatch in commit-report, fixed most of the reporting tests, added a skip for report-encryption-tests.
- Fixed missing props issue with application container.
- Fix to missing prop in accounts view and re route user if they are authenticated and are attempting to traverse to authentication view.
- Routes refinement and moved isMobile to redux state to remove necessity to deeply pass different prop types.
- Made cash transfer before share transfer so worst case loss is correct.
- Replaced another written out sell complete sets with function call.
- Fixed a log (but not actual $$) accounting error.
May 15, 2017
- Fixed / updated unit tests for bid-asks, branches, create-market, market and markets.
- Cleanup to routes within the client.
- Refund the handling of the window history state and re route on navigation to authenticated views when not authenticated.
- Removed an unneeded selector and refunded some prop handling at app level.
- Removed deprecated code from shareTokens.se.
- Refactored out order data from markets and put in orders.
- Removed duplicate cash transfer and fixed undefined variable bug on takeBidOrder.se.
- Added takeBidOrder share sand cash balance assertions for maker-escrowed-shares and maker-escrowed-cash tests.
- Added cash and shares balance assertions for takeBidOrder when taker has shares.
May 14, 2017
- Added orders extern to complete sets.
- Fixed transferFrom to market in takeAskOrder and takeBidOrder, added types to TakeAskOrder and TakeBidOrder logs.
- Added shares and cash balance assertions to takeAskOrder tests; added separate maker-escrowed-shares and maker-escrowed-cash takeAskOrder tests.
May 13, 2017
- Modify and improve create-market order Qty to be consistent with order-book Qty.
- Fixed / updated some linting issues and auth tests.
- Added @internal, @private, @public, @controller comments to indicate intended permissions and visibility.
- Forced min/max to be a number of outcomes for categorical to comply with rest of the codebase.
- Fixed branch lookup and added creation fee increase check to decreaseTradingFee.
- Added decreaseTradingFee tests.
May 12, 2017
- Fixed / updated unit tests in the app section.
- Initial reorganization of account and movement of navigation to separate module.
- Fix to output paths for styles and vendor.
- Initial refinement to handling async components and router simplification.
- Refactored auth module to utilize container.
- Added tests of placeBid for account holding all outcomes except the one bid one.
- Updated marketInfo.se and removed old code.
- Added safeMath and collectFees after errant delete.
- Use decimal in fix/unfix for tests added publicUpdateTradingFee method.
May 11, 2017
- Updated liquidity typo in create market.
- Cleaned up tests, added a few more cases and a bunch of descriptions that were missing for assertion failures.
- Removed bidder-shares-filled conditional from takeAskOrder.
- Fixed initial value for complete set check in makeOrder, takeAskOrder, and takeBidOrder.
May 10, 2017
- Fix to inputs rendering above navigation.
- Remove resize listener when competent is unmounted and check fi ref is available before applying in-line style.
- Shifted notifications icon to the right of the nav bar.
- Fix to positions value when new ask is added.
- Refactored takeBidOrder; added basic takeBidOrder tests.
- Fixed an issue in consensusData that would have prevented refunds from being sent, and updated some tests.
– The Augur Team