We announced our collaboration with IDEO CoLab this past week, which will be starting the first week of June. We also shared that the contracts are ready to begin auditing. The first contracts we’re sending out are the trading and data contracts; the reporting contracts will be audited after. The smart contracts are the final large piece that needs to be audited before Augur’s launch on Ethereum’s mainnet. You can read more about from announcement below:
The main account page is still being worked on, with a big clean up and improvement just on the horizon. Joey was at Consensus this past week, and will be speaking at Token Summit this Thursday. You can watch Joey’s talk on Augur and REP below:
— Augur (@AugurProject) May 24, 2017
We will be migrating the blog and weekly updates over to Medium – so be prepared for that next week! Feel free to contact us with any questions or if you’d like to contribute.
May 23, 2017
- Fixed an issue in get-buy-complete-sets-logs that would not set the default filter.
- Fixed more unit tests in the logs sections.
- Refactor withdraw to transfer component.
- Fix to transaction display of conversion amount.
- Transaction and notification messages for asset conversion.
- Functional implementation of account asset conversion between tokens.
May 22, 2017
- Configured withdrawal action.
- Initial setup for convert view and Ether logo SVG.
- Fixed parse-trade-info unit tests.
- Added user-with-high-side-shares and user-with-low-side-shares scalar payout tests.
- Added deterministic .EVM complied code + JSON ABI for contracts.
- Readded dataConversions.se inset back into info.se.
May 21, 2017
- Simplified scalar check in createMarket.
- Switched to public endpoint for payouts tests.
- Allow markets denominated in other markets, creation fee is only in ETH.
- Fixed event branch lookup in payoutScalarMarket.
- Simplified scalar payouts and updated payout tests.
May 20, 2017
- Fixed topics unit tests.
- Added market balance invariant assertions to take orders.
- Fixed scalar market lookup in claimProceeds.
- Added conversion to fixed-point for shares lookup for binary / categorical markets.
- Added binary indeterminate payout test.
- Fixed payoutBinaryOrCategoricalMarket signature.
May 19, 2017
- Setup action to convert account ETH.
- Allow for the scaling up of text in the fit text method.
- Layout refinements to the account details + transitions.
- Inline editing of name input transition.
- Tests in register and sendReputation fixed.
- Unit tests for generateOrderBook fixed.
- Fixed tests in CompositeGetters.
- Added branch and currency lookups to oneOutcome.
- Ensure all fees are transferred from market wallet.
- Added oneWinningOutcomePayout tests for user with winning shares.
- Added Joeys notes as a placeholder for worst case loss fixtures.
- Fixed takeBidOrder share transfer in tests.
May 18, 2017
- Inline editing of account name.
- Set of layout and style changes to account and account details.
- More tests in compositeGetters unit tests fixed.
- Tests for loadAssets and loadBranch fixed.
- Fixed an improperly name object key for the params being passed to loadMarketsBatch.
- Refactored winning outcome payouts and tests.
- Added and fixed one winning outcome issue re: Jack.
- Added clarifying comments while writing test cases.
May 17, 2017
- Displays of user addresses represented as identicon.
- Started fixing some of the unit tests in compositeGetters.
- Fixed broken tests in some of the core areas of unit tests.
- Failing unit tests in the beta unit test folder fixed.
- Some broken code in beta and core folders of unit tests fixed.
- Removed offChainTrades.se.
– The Augur Team