May 2nd, 2017
- Cleaned up the styling for the transaction details and action title.
- Removed top border to transaction group when first in transaction list.
- Updated conventions and precent transaction transition when paginating.
- Updated app mobile detection and create market preview chart to utilize custom properties over
- Fixed getMarketEvent in CloseMarket, removed getMarketEvent from externs.
- Removed unneeded param from getMarket event in closeMarket.
- Updated externs using load_contracts script.
- Removed MAX_FEE from createMarket.
May 1st, 2017
- Added notifications for trade, commit, cancel, and bid.
- Added the notifications transition effect.
- Refactored transaction details to use CSSTransitionGroup.
- Added display of total notification count.
- Added public methods to completeSets; replaced throw with ~invalid.
- Fixed roundTwoPenalize typo.
- Fixed typo causing compilation issues in roundTwoPenalize.se.
- Added back close market which disappeared.
- Fixed getMarketEvent calls in marketModifiers.
- Checked and fixed while loop indices < -> <= bug.
April 30, 2017
- Fixed cash tests.
- Replaced throw with ~invalid().
April 29, 2017
- Added tests for info.se and makeOrder (bid and ask).
- Fixed shareContracts setters and getters on markets contract.
- Fixed placeBid while loop condition, placeBid checking for shares held, removed makeOrder logReturn, and a redundant check/throw from placeBid and placeAsk.
April 28, 2017
- Wired up the management of the notifications.
- Rework to layout of notification modal buttons in navigation for inclusion of modal buttons.
- Properly add transactions that have a hash and are status success.
- Added clear all notifications layout and added transfer reputation + approve spender notifications.
- Added notifications for rep transfer, real ETH, claim proceeds, collect fees, penalize catchup, wrong report, slashRep, and snitch.
- Added tests for events.se to the data_api_tests.py file.
- Added whitelisting to new contracts, fixed repIDToIndex with REP faucet.
- Refactored out submitReportHash and associated info.
- Refactored bidAndAsk contract functions, split bidAndAsk.se info makeOrder.se and cancelOrder.se contracts.
- Fixed create event/market convenience functions.
April 27, 2017
- Added initial transition of notification component and established custom properties for animation speeds.
- Properly established x-offset for notification icon.
- Fix to transactions re-transitioning on each re-mount.
- Updated navigation to not display transaction flash.
- Updated auto-generated API call syntax.
- Added _sender params and source updates to match middleware.
- Changed the way increateDenominator and decreaseDenominator in consensusData.se.
- Added changes to consensusData.se, now increaseDenominator and decreaseDenominator will throw an error if you enter a negative number instead of failing silently.
April 26, 2017
- Initial notification view and state controller.
- Added notification selector and documentation for well formed notification objects.
- Set of notification component changes.
- Middleware namespacing fixes.
- Added a rate function example and a throw to claim initial rep to prevent claiming to increment rep index and have multiple indicies for one account.
- Added first resolve bond marcos.
- Fixed setExperation in createEvent.
- Added more tests for branches.
- createMarket basics working, replaced checkMarketCreationPreconditions and makeMarket marcos with private functions.
- Fixed a createMarket bug found by Jack.
– The Augur Team