— Augur (@AugurProject) April 4, 2017
April 4, 2017
- Updated ABC default selector name.
- Memoized reporting cycle selector and added reporting cycle selector tests.
- Fixed direct to market page navigation.
- Use selectLoginAccount in transactions container.
- Fixed to address failing docker deployment.
April 3, 2017
- Fixed and memoized AirBitz selector.
- Market selector fixes.
- Merged standard HTTP library to augur-core.
- Updated warrant canary.
April 1, 2017
- Removed keywords selector.
- Added markets container.
- Cleaned up load_contracts.py script.
March 31, 2017
- Converted my-markets selectors to reselect.
- Updated the AirBitz SDK to Edge Login v2.
- Removed login message module.
- Connected market and topics actions / selectors to component used react-redux.
- Updated paths to be aliased.
March 30, 2017
- Updated order-book-series selector import.
- Added branch reportPeriod selector.
- Converted markets-filtered, unpaginated, close-position-status, positions-plus-asks, and tags selectors to reselect.
- Updated canned markets and removed expired markets.
March 29, 2017
- Refactored price-time-series selector.
- Made market chat component & updated responsiveness.
- Removed price time series log.
- Converted markets selectors to use reselect.
– The Augur Team