The new create market process is about to be pushed live. A preview of the full flow is shown below:
Preview of the new create market flow:https://t.co/9NcB69MwQ6
— Augur (@AugurProject) March 16, 2017
You will be able to preview your market in real time, and view the order book as you enter the initial liquidity. As creating a market is one of our core features, we felt is was important to spend extra time on this process to ensure its user experience. Let us know what you think, and keep an eye out for it on the main app within the next few days!
We finished changes to Ethrpc and integrated them into Augur. Ethrpc is now more resilient to running in adverse conditions when nodes come and go. It also now does a better job at sticking to one Ethereum node, rather than jumping around at runtime. We’ve been working with a new developer, Micah, to improve our core infrastructure and reliability.
Our StackExchange proposal is now at 55%! Please share it with your friends, and help us have our own StackExchange by launch.
March 14, 2017
- Added more debugging options to env.json.
- Changed hosted node addresses to network 9000.
- Merged branch ‘2329-confirmations’.
March 13, 2017
- Do syncBlockchain before updateAssets in block listener callback.
- Fixed listen-to-updates assertion.
- Added react-redux to dependencies; added transactions container for react-redux.
- Moved transaction confirmations prop calculation to component.
- Simplified formatConfirmations.
- Added missing currentBlockNumber prop to TransactionsView component.
March 12, 2017
- Added default gasprice fallbacks to rpc.gasPrice references.
- Adds launch VSCode configuration.
- Removes unnecessary recursive directory creation.
- Updates to work with recent augur.js and ethrpc changes.
March 11, 2017
- Fixed getLogsChunked callbacks.
March 10, 2017
- Use chunked log-lookups.
- Removed extra confirmation references.
- Updated load-price-history test.
March 9, 2017
- Refactored reports and transactions reducers.
- Added more icons for topics.
- Moved TransactionStatus into separate component: display number of confirmations for successful transactions.
- Added number of confirmations to logged/relayed transactions.
- Added formatConfirmations to utils/format-number.
- Improved transaction status / confirmation display.
- Removed duplicate confirmation check from relayed trade transactions.
– The Augur Team