We’re working on finishing up the re-skin of the create market pages this week. Our testing suite is nearing 95% coverage, and expect this to be finished up in the next few weeks. The new landing page has also been receiving some good feedback, and we encourage you to send us your thoughts.
Our remaining front-end issues are slimming down, with majority of the remaining tasks being related to skinning. Our standalone Ethereum key management library, keythereum, has been shared with an auditor. Keythereum is a small, isolated, but important piece of code – so it seemed like a natural place to start our audits. We’ll be expanding the audit to include the contracts and the other relevant parts of the middleware over the coming weeks.
Joey wrapped up some miscellaneous bugs this week, along with the addition of a function allowing more trades to be executed on-chain with backup trades if some were already filled. Also, instead of having to commit to specific orders, you now just commit to a market, outcome, or direction while doing the trade commit and reveal. He will be also speaking at the MIT Bitcoin Expo next week, so be sure to say hi if you’re in the area!
February 28, 2017
- Our Ethereum key management library, keythereum, now only allocates memory for scrypt if you actually use scrypt for something.
- Updated versions for keythereum’s dependencies (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Removed outer try/catch from keythereum’s asynchronous key derivation using scrypt.
- Keystore filenames are now automatically converted “:” to “-” when exporting files on Windows.
February 27, 2017
- Fixed scalar/categorical indeterminate outcome calculations in augur.js.
- Simplified ReportEthics popup wording so it works for both consensus outcome and user reports.
- augur.js now uses getReport instead of getEventCanReportOn to determine if penalizeWrong is needed.
February 26, 2017
- Fixed “Reporting” markets listing filter so that only markets actually up for reporting are displayed.
- Shares of all outcomes are now automatically cashed out for markets that have been resolved indeterminate and/or unethical.
- Fixed closed market notification on detail page.
- Removed indeterminate radio button from binary and categorical reports, so that only one Indeterminate option is shown for these events.
- Binary and scalar unethical icon now displays correctly in the market details page for closed markets.
February 25, 2017
- Simplified the organization of the market(s)Info object from augur.js, and updated the UI to support these changes.
- Used production instead of development build for public endpoints.
- Fixed event-already-moved-forward check in augur.js penaltyCatchUp.
February 24, 2017
- Fixed collectedFees transaction constructor.
- Replaced setTimeout silliness in updateMarketTopicPopularity with an on-chain tags lookup.
- Added getNumReportsEvent/moveEvent and check for null/zero event IDs to penaltyCatchUp sequence.
- augur.js now includes a chunked version of its getLogs method.
- Added tradeFirstAvailableOrder wrapper for the new on-contract trade function.
February 23, 2017
- Simplified the sync-blockchain action.
February 22, 2017
- Fixed redirect issue related to Airbitz login.
- Fixed layout issue related to feedback + chat buttons.
- Fixed issue that would cause an error when refreshing app on a market view.
– The Augur Team