The create market redesign is completed! Please go create some test markets to try it out, and please provide us with any feedback.
Updated documentation has been pushed, increasing coverage with the new additions to augur.js. A reskin of the positions page is in progress this week. Keyethereum went through its first pass by a member of the ethereumjs team, and received a solid thumbs up. More details and audits will be within the next week or two around this.
Lastly, check out this great piece by Wired on prediction markets (ft. Augur & Joey):
March 21, 2017
- Hotfix to tab nav component.
- Merged in updates for fixing a bug during build.
- Updated core/info integration tests to augur.js.
- Updated getCashBalance to Cash.balance in env.js.
- Removed back RPC wrapper class and batched asynchronous tests from augur.js.
- Updated RPC docs and merged the branch of new documentation to master.
March 20, 2017
- Fix to bugs in FireFox when selecting dates.
- Display of min/max labels for scalar outcomes.
- Refinements to the input incrementer and order book.
- Added completeSets_logReturn case to filters in the contracts.
- Docs: Added getCreationTime, getForkTime, closeMarket methods.Updated createEvent and closeMarketexample.
March 18, 2017
- Fix to settlement date with timezones.
- clear market onSent.
- Docs: Modified the transaction API createBranch section.
March 17, 2017
- Make all navigational buttons have a cursor pointer.
- Fixed highcharts and order error.
- Added display of scalar outcomes in preview market.
- Docs: added methods for expiringEvents API.
- Added chain management to ethrpc.
March 16, 2017
- Fixed responsiveness in Safari + iOS.
- Updated tests for the place trade, new market, close position, and reveal-reports actions.
- Docs: added getFeeValue to the expiringEvents contract.
March 15, 2017
- Fixed order inputs losing focus.
- Added display of market creation fees, initial calculation and initial liquidity costs.
- Validate there are sufficient funds for the order entry.
- Added toggle to remove order – primarily for mobile.
- Docs: added methods for reporting call and backstops API.
– The Augur Team