View your Token Balance:
1. Go to https://etherscan.io/token/REP
2. Look for the “Filter By Address” box, enter your address there and click the “Apply” button.
Access Your Tokens:
1. Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/
2. Click send tokens at the top
3. Click keystore/JSON then find your wallet file you used for the rep sale and select it, then enter your password you used to create it.
4. Click unlock! Now it should load your rep, if you want to send somewhere input an address and amount, generate transaction, then send transaction.
Note: Your account needs to have some Ether to be able to send Rep (there’s a “gas” cost to every network transaction). Find your address here, send it some eth if you have eth or send some using something like shapeshift.io
0x48c80F1f4D53D5951e5D5438B54Cba84f29F32a5 is the augur rep contract.
You can monitor it here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x48c80F1f4D53D5951e5D5438B54Cba84f29F32a5
or here: https://etherscan.io/token/REP?
Another Way To Access your Tokens [Mist]:
Load mist: you can download the latest here: https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
You’ll need the contract address: 0x48c80f1f4d53d5951e5d5438b54cba84f29f32a5